Sorry, nothing in cart.
Loop Daddy Marc Rebillet shirt
*** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Click button 'BUY PRODUCT'
2. Select the style and color you want:
T-Shirt / Hoodie / Sweater / Tank / Mug
3. Select size and quantity
4. Click 'BUY IT NOW'
5. Enter shipping and billing information
Done! Simple like that!
Loop Daddy Marc Rebillet shirt If there’s one hero wardrobe piece to emerge in my closet during the past year, it’s my Entireworld striped button-up shirt. My colleagues can attest to how many times they’ve seen me wear this on Zoom, but I love it so much. It’s the perfect top to throw on in the morning while still looking put together. A popular styling tip among the Vogue staff is pairing a button-up shirt with a tank underneath and topping it off with a statement necklace. The shirt is slightly oversized for a cozy, pajama-like feel, while structured enough for all-day professionalism. At under $150, it’s a steal in my book. Which reminds me, I need to go stock up on more! Since quarantine began, my style has shifted toward classic staples that will work year-round. Think rigid jeans, loafers, and striped tees. My favorite Saint James Breton striped shirt makes an appearance at least twice a week. Hopefully no one on Zoom has noticed…
Loop Daddy Marc Rebillet shirt,hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt
Don’t miss the chance! Come and grab one gift for you or your friend. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you want another color or a different style, you can visit TSHIRTCLASSIC
- Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing.
- Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive.
- Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape.
- Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching.
- Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: medium; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
- We try our best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.
- If you are happy with your purchase, please consider posting a positive review for us. This helps us to continue providing great products and helps potential buyers to make confident decisions.
- If you are not happy with the purchase, please contact us to resolve the problem.
Loop Daddy Marc Rebillet shirt A cashmere crewneck isn’t really a surprise for a warm-weather staple. I have relied heavily on a strong rotation of Everlane’s version since they launched them a few years ago. They’re just slightly relaxed in fit and come in a litany of colors to match your mood or your outfit. It doesn’t matter if I’m wearing a floral fall dress or sweatpants, I can always count on my Dr. Martens to add a cool hint of grunge to my look. If you divide the cost by the amount of times I’ve worn them (about a million times, BTW), they have basically paid for themselves. Plus, the affordable closet essential is comfy to walk in, which is really all that matters to me right now. My most prized affordable closet staple is an Express x Karla ribbed tank. Sadly, they aren’t available anymore, but I do have a few other wallet-friendly treasures that I constantly wear and can always rely on to complete a look. The first is a pair of real leather colorblock Weejuns loafers. The second is a faux-leather blazer from Mango; you can shop a similar version here. Sleek, chic, easy to wash, and exceedingly comfortable, Bleusalt’s “classic shirt” has quickly become my go-to wardrobe staple for fall. It goes with virtually everything, from wide-leg trousers to pajama pants, and the fact that it was produced from start to finish in L.A. from sustainable botanic beech tree fibers (vegan and antimicrobial, yet somehow softer than cashmere!) makes me want to buy one in each color!